ALA Photo Submission
It’s time to send in your ALA photos to decorate the walls of ALA this year! Please read the following requirements for submission. Remember, we like photos of con events and activities, as well as cosplay photos!
Submit your photos to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: November 30, 2017
– Please email a link to your photos on Dropbox, Photobucket, Flickr or other similar gallery sites.
– Link directly to the photos you are submitting to ALA, not to your entire photo collection.
– Please limit your submissions to 20 images maximum.
– Do not attach photos to your email.
– Photo size: at least 2mb or more, or at least 2000×2000 pixels or larger. Large photos print well, small photos do not! We cannot use tiny photos.
– Photos must be from past ALA conventions and events (including picnics).
In your email:
– List the photographer to credit.
– List the cosplayers pictured, for cosplay photos.
* If you are a cosplayer submitting photos of yourself, please get permission from the photographer and provide the photographer’s name for credit.
Please contact us with any questions at email@example.com