It’s time to send in your Animé Los Angeles photos to decorate the walls of the convention this year! Please read on for the submission requirements. Remember, we like photos of con events and activities, as well as cosplay photos!
Submit your photos to: email@example.com
Deadline: December 10, 2016.
– Please email a link to your photos on Dropbox, Photobucket, Flickr or other similar gallery sites.
– Link directly to the photos you are submitting to ALA, not to your entire photo collection.
– Please narrow your submissions down to 20 images maximum.
– Please don’t attach several large photos to your email.
– Photo size: at least 3mb or more, or around 2000 pixels per side. Large photos print well, small photos do not! We cannot use tiny photos.
– Photos should be from past Animé Los Angeles conventions and events (like picnics).
In your email:
– List the photographer to credit.
– For cosplay photos, list the cosplayers in the photo where possible.
* If you are a cosplayer submitting photos of yourself, please get permission from the photographer and provide the photographer’s name for credit.
Please contact us with any questions at
More information coming soon…