Individuals that wish to register as “Industry” and request complimentary entrance to Animé Los Angeles 14 will need to fulfill the following requirements:
1. Individuals MUST be in active employment or have worked in the last 12 months with an industry company that is recognized as a production, licensing, post-production or marketing organization- working as part of the creative process, or at an executive level.
a) Positions considered part of the creative process are: (Voice Actor, Artist, Musician, Writer, etc.
b) Positions considered at the executive level are: CEO/CFO/COO, President, Vice President, Director, etc.
c) Only those working in the fields related to anime, manga and/or Japanese culture will be considered.
2. Credentials will be required (to be presented at check-in, if application has been approved) in order to receive complimentary entry into the event.
a) Acceptable forms of credentials are as follows:
I. Business Card with company name, applicant name, and contact information.
II. Paycheck Stub verifying full-time employment.
III. Company Credit Card listing the applicants name and company name.
IV. W-2 Form
3. Must be a minimum of 18 years of age by/on January 20th, 2018.
• Companies may receive a maximum of 5 complimentary memberships only. Any additional individuals registering as Industry that are from the same company will need to purchase their memberships at the current registration price.
• If you have already purchased or otherwise obtained your membership for Animé Los Angeles 14, you will not receive an additional membership. If you are Staff or are getting your membership for free (pass-on, prize, etc.) you will not receive an additional membership.
• No transfers, roll-overs, pass-ons, or refunds will be given. Animé Los Angeles is a volunteer-run convention sponsored by the Institute for Specialized Literature Inc., an IRS-recognized 501(c) (3) non-profit organization. We thank you for your support.
• International attendees should submit similar credentials unique to their country that confirm their employment.
• All registrants must be reviewed and approved by convention staff. You will be contacted via email if we require more information or further clarification. We reserve the right to deny applications at any stage of the process without explanation.
• You will be contacted via email whether or not your application has been approved no later than January 20th, 2018.
The following WILL NOT be provided as part of your complimentary membership.
Application submission will close on January 15th, 2018. On-site Industry registration will be limited and on a case-by-case basis. Please pre-register by the deadline above. Thank you.