Is your convention or fan group interested in having a table at Animé Los Angeles this coming January? We offer table space free of charge (first-come first-serve basis) to other conventions and fan groups who would like to promote their events and activities.
Fan Tables will be located inside the Dealer’s Hall. There are a limited number of tables available and will be provided on a first-come, first-served basis.
Animé Los Angeles will be held January 25-28, 2018 at the Ontario Convention Center and Ontario Convention & Airport Hotel (formerly Radisson), Ontario, CA. Please contact us at ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ if you are interested or have any questions.
1) Tables are free for fan organizations to come to our convention and promote themselves.
2) Fan table registration is handled on a first come, first served basis.
3) All participants running fan tables MUST be over the age of 18 to participate.
4) Fan tables are limited to one full table per organization.
5) Fan Tables will receive 1-3 badges (however many you request at the time of registration) for your organization. These badges will be EXHIBITOR BADGES, which will give you early/late entry into the exhibit hall each day of the convention for setup/breakdown.
6) NO SALES OF ANY KIND are permitted without the written consent of Animé Los Angeles staff. We do permit sales of self-promotional merchandise showing your organization’s logo on them (T-shirts, stickers, buttons, etc.). We also permit membership sales for conventions or events. HOWEVER IF YOU INTEND TO SELL ANYTHING AT THE CONVENTION AT YOUR FAN TABLE, YOU MUST SUBMIT YOUR REQUEST TO SELL IN WRITING WHEN YOU REGISTER FOR YOUR FAN TABLE! You will be responsible for providing a valid CA Seller’s permit.
7) There will be NO large scale giveaways from your tables (such as advertising come back at 3:00pm to catch a T-shirt). You may give away as many freebies at your table throughout the day, but we do not want any huge rushes/crowds at a certain time. This is to keep the exhibit hall safe and free of crowding so please do not do it!
When you come to the convention on Thursday, January 25th, 2018, go to the EXHIBITOR CHECKIN door towards the back of the exhibit hall (loading dock). Specific hours will be posted closer to the convention. Just bring your business card showing your organization’s logo to check-in (YOU MUST HAVE A BUSINESS CARD TO CHECKIN AS A FAN ORGANIZATION!). We will give you your badges for your group and table location. *Please note that Animé Los Angeles staff will not be available to help you move product/displays or to help you with setup.
Have any questions contact one of our event team members.